Purchasing Officer III Job at Kisumu County
Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:-
Supply Chain Management Officer III/Purchasing Officer III -JG ‘H’ (12 Posts) –
An officer at this level will be deployed in a supply chain management unit
Purchasing Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Issuing and receiving items and documents at the stores
- Assisting in stock taking periodically
- Preparing monthly reports
- Ensuring proper reconciliation
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Competencies for Purchasing Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognised institution with three (3) years’ experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-driven with a lot of initiative and drive
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
The candidate should apply attaching the photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and Testimonials
- Clearance Certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority
- (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- A letter from the area chief.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All Applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 5th August, 2016 at 4.00 pm. The Secretary Public Service Board P.O.Box 7792-40100, Kisumu