- Knowledge and/or experience in Cybersecurity and/or Privacy, IT security Audit, IT Risk/Compliance Management;
- Practical knowledge of cybersecurity standards/regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, ISF, COBIT, PCI-DSS);
- Ability to lead technical reviews on areas like: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing on network & server infrastructure, applications security and source code review, review of mobile platform security (iOS & Android);
- Ability to perform cyber diagnostic review and develop cyber security strategy and resilience framework;
- Ability to develop cyber resilience business continuity and incident response programme;
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives and being able to articulate the deliverables to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to market and sell Cyber Security related services.
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Manager Job
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering or Computer Science Minimum 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security and/or industry experience;
- Relevant certifications in Cyber Security and Business Continuity Management such as Certifications in
- Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)/Certified
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certifications
- Over 5 years relevant experience in providing Cyber Security related services
How to Apply