Job type: Permanent
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 31 countries and over 8,000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent.
In East Africa, our member firms in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania work to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
In Advisory, we help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. We consult with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate, grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent.
About the job
We are seeking to strengthen our Advisory Services by recruiting highly motivated individuals for the position of Senior Associate in our Advisory Deals -Transactions sub line of service.
Senior Associate Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in our service offerings and act as trusted advisor to our clients
- To be responsible for delivery of client work
- To undertake business development through contributing to preparation of expressions of interests, proposals and delivery on engagements in the BU’s pursuit, preparation of Proposals in response to Requests for proposals (RFPs) issued at the bidding phase and leading PwC teams on putting together proposals from the network
- To develop, coach and mentor other staff
- To participate in the firm’s activities
- To actively work with other lines of service to grow the business
Qualifications for the Senior Associate Job
- 3-5 years’ experience covering the following key areas;
- Experience carrying out business valuations or financial/commercial due diligence in the context of a transaction.
- Willingness to travel and operate at a regional level
- Experience managing a team of analysts
Demonstrated knowledge and skills
- Excellent team leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong report writing skills and communication skills
- First class or upper second class degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related degree from a recognized institution.
- ACCA, CPA (K) or CFA qualification
- A post graduate or relevant professional qualification in the relevant field is preferred but not essential
How to Apply
This role will give you many opportunities for growth and provide you with extra ordinary experiences. If you are keen on growing your career, please visit www.pwc.com/ke/careers and apply online.