Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Kenya and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Job type: Permanent
Our people are what makes PwC the most distinctive professional services firm in the world and in our region. We are committed to growing the careers of our graduate associates with the aim of making them exceptional leaders .
As the number of millennials grow at PwC, we’ve dedicated ourselves to really understand what we need to offer our workforce. These are just a few priorities recognized by you and made possible by us:
- Opportunities for you to grow as an individual
- Opportunities to work within the PwC networks through our global mobility programs
- Opportunities to work flexibly and creatively
- Working alongs-ide leaders who inspire you to problem-solve with a teach-don’t-tell approach to learning
- Opportunity to be recognized , celebrated and valued
- Being part of an inclusive culture where you can be yourself, make friends and build your network
Qualifications for the PWC Kenya Graduate Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record,
- An innovative and creative mindset,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm and
- Personal initiative and drive.
To qualify for our Graduate Trainee Programme, you must be a fresh graduate ,graduated 2016 or currently completing your final year, graduating in 2017.
How to Apply
Visit the career portal here and apply online and start the next step of building a unique , diverse and exceptional career path.
Closing Application Date for applications is 10 March 2017