We are seeking to strengthen our Advisory Services by recruiting highly motivated individuals for the position of Senior Associate in our Advisory Deals -Transactions sub line of service.
- To develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in our service offerings and act as trusted advisor to our clients
- To be responsible for delivery of client work
- To undertake business development through contributing to preparation of expressions of interests, proposals and delivery on engagements in the BU’s pursuit, preparation of proposals in response to Requests for proposals (RFPs) issued at the bidding phase and leading PwC teams on putting together proposals from the network
- To develop, coach and mentor other staff
- To participate in the firm’s activities
- To actively work with other lines of service to grow the business
- 3-5 years’ experience including in business valuations or financial/commercial due diligence in the context of a transaction.
- Willingness to travel and operate at a regional level
- Experience managing a team of analysts
Demonstrated knowledge and skills
- Excellent team leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong report writing skills and communication skills
- First class or upper second class degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related degree from a recognized institution.
- ACCA, CPA (K) or CFA qualification
- A post graduate or relevant professional qualification in the relevant field is preferred but not essential
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here