Job Title: Graduate Associate 2017 (Several Fresh Graduate Career Jobs)
Organisation: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00023
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Job Summary: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) would like to recruit fresh university graduates from all disciplines to form part of the PwC Uganda team. You must be in your final year completing your last semester or graduated in 2016. This will be an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Associates should hold Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Click Here -> Select Graduate Associate
Deadline: 30th April 2016