Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the fastest-growing airline in the world. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar. Travel today involves a mix of short, medium and long-haul segments, with more people travelling than ever before. With the breadth of network coverage today, virtually no destination is unreachable. This is why the commitment to service is paramount; as our guests are travelling farther and more frequently than ever before, the experience on board is an important part of the journey itself. Since our launch in 1997, Qatar Airways has earned many awards and accolades, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have earned a 5-star rating by Skytrax. Voted Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2011, 2012 and most recently in 2015, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public. We have accomplished these goals by focusing on the details – how we run the business, and how you experience our airline. My goal is to make Qatar Airways your airline of choice, offering the flights you want to the destinations you need. That drives this team of more than 40,000 professionals every day, and will continue to motivate us to make Qatar Airways your only airline. On behalf of everyone at Qatar Airways, we look forward to welcoming you on board.
The successful candidate will need to carry out transport service in a customer service oriented and safe and timely manner. He will also need to handle mail/documents/material and personnel meeting required timetables and ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards.
- Securely transport office documentation between Airport and Town Office.
- Transport staff as directed by supervisor to medical Centers, police departments and government departments etc.
- Liaise with QR offices and departments, colleagues, supervisors, senior management staff, visitors and guest and other external clients. Ensure interpersonal interactions are conducted maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Assist in the general office work-filling, photocopying, preparing press packs and other day to day work as directed by the supervisors.
- Maintain vehicles in good condition to acceptable standards (clean, serviced and fueled) so delivery timetable are met.
- Transport Marketing materials safely to events
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Drive the Commercial Manager Kenya when necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Qatar Airways career website on careers.qatarairways.com to apply