Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
Cargo Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
About Your Job:
- As a Manager Regional Cargo Sales you will provide leadership on a strategic and commercial level for all regional global accounts in sales territories.
- You will strategically develop and deliver new cargo global corporate accounts revenue target in the region, maximizing the return from existing markets while identifying and penetrating new markets where appropriate.
- Structure and implement business and marketing plan to optimize Qatar Airways (QR) revenue and presence in assigned territory and maximize value from marketing related activities.
- You will develop and maintain long term strategic relationship with global corporate accounts.
- Review sales account data to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities.
- Manage accounts against clear revenue targets, cost of sale and QR compliance criteria.
- Direct and control general sales agents (GSA) in the area to ensure QR cargo goals and objectives with the global corporate accounts customers is consistently met.
- Ensure QR Cargo is always developing new opportunities within each QR GCA, this includes new business won, tenders on going, strategic development , maintaining relationships, negotiate agreements and resolve potential issues or problems with customers.
- Implement and manage quality improvement measures to provide top quality products and services.
- Negotiate short, medium and long term pricing initiatives to mutual benefits which are consistent with the regions revenue goals and pricing guidelines.
- Monitor and control budgets to ensure compliance with set targets.
- Maintain insight to regional markets conditions to identify trends, new or prospects and possible threats, with appropriate recommendation and response and keep data bank of market trends.
Management and Leadership :
- Develop team objectives aimed at supporting the strategic objectives and priorities of the cargo division.
- Provide knowledge driven leadership to the team.
- Demonstrate leadership skills which enable and encourage high quality service delivery.
- Regularly evaluate the department or team objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and suggest appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees, direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Requirements for Cargo Sales Manager Job
- To join our team in this role you will need a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8 years of cargo sales/marketing function in an airline or air freight industry out of which 7 years of job related experience is required.
- You should have managerial level experience and knowledge in air cargo operations is an added advantage. You will have good knowledge of air freight products and the market practices of the areas under jurisdiction. You should have knowledge of IATA/ TACT regulations.
- You will have strong commercial acumen with the ability to spot market and industry trends and have strong experience in budgeting and planning with proven experience negotiating and working within a multi-cultural environment. You will need a proven track record in air cargo sales across several countries.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Copy of Passport
How to Apply
Click here to apply