Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trendsetting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 5 years of age.
In this role, you will manage, handle and supervise finance at the station in line with QR policies and internal accounting procedures. You will also support strategic planning, decision making, costing, project management, financial planning and analysis.
- Understand objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and time lines
- Verify all invoices including ICH invoices as per finance policies and IAPs
- Verity/prepare payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances
- Control budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost centre and calendarised reports
- Identify reasons for variances and control cost by proper follow up.
- Ensure all sales invoices and debit notes are settled timely and ensure receivables are timely collected
- Verify and prepare bank accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly/yearly reconciliation/schedules
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
How to Apply