Samasource is a social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty. We build technology that helps leverage the brain power of the poor so they can lift themselves out of poverty by providing valuable services to companies around the world.
Quality Analyst Job Description:
- The Samasource Quality Analyst is responsible for analyzing the levels of quality of work in the different Samasource work streams, measuring compliance against set standards and recommending actions to be taken to improve quality based on assessment findings.
- The Quality Analyst will assess agents transactions and advice on required measures to improve quality, compile and send reports to the Training & Quality Manager and to other relevant stakeholders.
- This role ensures that each work stream is consistently delivering high standard work.
Quality Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Training and Quality Manager in setting quality standards across the Samasource work streams
- Develop a plan on method and frequency of assessing the quality standards across the work streams
- Assess the quality of transactions against set best standards
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching.
- Evaluate the impact of Team leader coachings on defect reduction/ improvement and provide feedback.
- Occasionally evaluate set standards and determine need for changes to ensure consistent improvement in standards of work
- Provide recommendations on measures that should be taken to improve quality/defect reduction across the different business work streams.
- Analyze client feedback to determine validity and needed interventions
- Communicate quality assessment plans to the relevant stakeholders weekly.
- Compile and send daily, weekly and monthly quality reports and send to the Training and Quality Manager and the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with Team leaders to ensure that feedback and the identified quality gaps are addressed with the individual/team members.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where need be.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher trainings.
- Keep an up-to-date record of individual agents quality performance for use in performance reviews
- Participate in team briefings to provide the QA objective and also sit in calibration sessions.
Qualifications required for Quality Analyst Job
- A degree or diploma in a business related field.
- Great attention to detail and feedback skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Planning and organizing skills
- Fast learner and able to break down complex information into simple concepts.
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills
- Fully computer literate on MS programs essential
- Two years of work experience in a contact center environment.
- Minimum two years of experience in Quality Analysis in a busy contact center
- Experience in both data and voice accounts advantageous
How to Apply
Click here to apply