Quality Assurance Manager
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Manager Job
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• Setting customer service standards
• Ensure adherence to HACCP and GMP materials
• Maintaining safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources.
• Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• Ensuring that production and quality processes comply with standards at both national and international level
• Working with production and quality assurance staff to establish procedures, standards and systems.
• Preparing daily quality and analysis reports and ensures that all the records are up to date.
• Determining training needs
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
• Directing objectives to maximize profitability
Quality Assurance Manager Job Qualifications
• Degree in Bachelor Food Science/ Dairy Science Technology.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience as quality assurance manager in Milk /Food processing plant.
• Conscientious and responsible
• A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the job title “QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER” on the subject line by 24rd March 2017.