Quality Assurance Trainee Job at Frank Management, Kenya
Our client based in Nairobi is urgently seeking to recruit the above post.
Quality Assurance Job Duties & Responsibility
- Controlling all food safety hazard and enforcing ISO systems procedures.
- Conducting internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all packers on quality and safety related issues
- Raw material reception, inspection and storage
- Food quality control
- Laboratory analysis.
- Ensuring adherence of specifications and quality procedures are followed in the production process
- Doing sampling for the finished products and making a report
- Making traceability reports in case of defective product returns
Requirements for Quality Assurance Job
- Degree in Food science in recognized university.
How to Apply
If you posses the above qualifications and experience, urgently send us your CV to [email protected]