Quality Controller Job in Kenya
Our client, a global manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Quality Controller to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The preferred candidate MUST be a South African National with prior work experience in the manufacturing sector bearing basic ISO system knowledge and a holder of a Chemistry/Production qualification.
- Performs process-quality auditing using a checklist at prescribed frequencies.
• Performs root cause analysis of quality issues raised.
• Files all quality records for record keeping purposes and to ensure ease of retrieval.
• Update the MDI display boards with non-conforming information.
• Keeps the internal and external non-conforming product metrics to pre-determined levels.
• Prepare, retains and disposes standard samples.
• Prepare reagents and samples for Commercial Team.
• Report all non-functional equipment and raises job cards.
• Order laboratory consumables.
• Ensure that calibration and verification of measuring equipment is done.
• Participate in departmental and other meetings as required and provide regular feedback.
• Communicate with department manager on issues of importance.
- Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Chemical/Production/Analytical/Quality Engineering or related field.
• Must have above 2 years’ quality experience in the manufacturing industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement initiatives an advantage.
• Must be detail oriented and possess good analytical skills
• Must be solution oriented and computer literate.
• Must be a South African National.
• Must be willing to work in Johannesburg, South Africa.