QUALITY CONTROLLER JOB IN KENYA(JOB REF: MN 7279)
Our client, Toyota Kenya Limited is a leading automobile distributor and service provider in Kenya. They wish to recruit for the position of Quality Controller to be based at their Nairobi branch.
The jobholder is responsible for the coordination of quality assurance services to ensure the delivery of quality services that support customer retention and new business acquisition.
- Contribute to achieving customer satisfaction through proper quality management on repairs and vehicle delivery.
- Monitor the quality of repairs and vehicle delivery to ensure high customer satisfaction rates.
- Coordinate quality tests to ensure all vehicles are tested, meet quality standards and road safety requirements, as well as zero repeat jobs.
- Utilize the electric estimation and management system (TMS) to maximize the use of facility and manpower capacity, to ensure efficiency in the utilization of resources.
- Keep service advisors informed of any repeat repair or additional works required to facilitate proper planning and timely communication to clients.
- Report on repeat repairs and proposed action plan to the workshop manager, to ensure appropriate measures are undertaken to deliver timely and quality service to clients.
- Coordinate vehicle re-inspection by the Estimator for insurance related repairs.
- Monitor and follow up on work in progress for each technician to ensure repair quality is maintained.
- Monitor time reports on all repair orders and cards in order to maintain an accurate record of time utilization by the technicians.
- Maintain a clean and orderly service shop through the 5 S principals to ensure the safety and good health of all staff in the workshop, and for minimal exposure to risks associated with non-compliance to the health and safety regulations.
- Monitor and control the condition of technician tools and equipment to ensure the technicians have the required resources for delivery of quality and timely services at all times.
- Certificate in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- 2 years of relevant experience from a recognized organization
- Computer literate
- Toyota facility guidelines and management
Toyota Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing or direct delivery of applications to Toyota Kenya is NOT allowed. All applications will only be received and assessed by Manpower Services Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY
Email an up-to-date CV and a cover letter indicating your current/past gross monthly salary and incentives if any, to [email protected] by 23rd August 2017.