An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities
Specific Duties at this level will include but not limited to:
- Checking drawings submitted.
- Costing bills of quantities for projects submitted for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) licensing to establish real cost.
- Working closely with inspection and monitoring teams to develop bills of quantities for sites requiring rehabilitation.
Qualifications For Quantity Surveyor
- Bachelor of Science (BSc.) degree in either Quantity Surveying or B.A building Economics from a recognized university.
- High proficiency in computer applications.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, current remuneration, current position/ grade, expected salary and a daytime telephone contact should be forwarded to the address below by 15th July, 2016 The Director General Popo Road, off Mombasa Road P.O Box 67839-00200 Nairobi