Incumbent will be supervising a minimum 100 guards each working shift spread all over Nairobi and its environs.
Seeking incumbent with a minimum O-level education and riding Licence (Class F&G) with over 2 years’ experience.
• Ensuring that the stipulated operating standards and procedures of the company and customers is fully implemented.
• Ensure guards discipline, Punctuality, customer service and incident response is up to the expected standards.
• Continually gather intelligence so as to enhance preparedness and provide necessary security briefings to management.
• Implement and enforce ‘safety regulations’ and ‘house rules’
• Establish close liaison with the company clientele base and offer accurate and speedy feedback whenever needed.
• Prepare supervision reports for review by the operations manager for action as necessary
• Carry out all investigative work escalate as necessary. In the event of police involvement – provide necessary co-operation.
• Conduct periodical security and fire drills and ensure ‘successful’ execution
• Facilitates security training
How to Apply
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TO:– The General Manager Rapid Security Ltd P.O Box 27649-00506 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 0721-888361 Or Visit our offices: Chaka RD/Tigoni RD Junction –Kilimani-Nairobi. In CBD board PSV n.o 46 at Kencom and Alight at Chaka Place.