Business Developer Job at Prime Homelands
Industry: Real Estate
An experienced and professional person with a proven track record of successful assessment of viability of real estate project proposals, development of real estate investment financing models, management of real estate development projects, and sale of real estate properties.
Duties for the Business Developer Job
- Actively source for and propose properties at prime and viable locations to be acquired and developed with added value to investors
- Conduct feasibility studies and market opportunities for property development projects
- Determine new opportunities in the real estate and property development market
- Develop various real estate products and service and package them to meet the changing requirements of the market
- Develop real estate financing investment instruments or vehicles, working with banks and financial institutions, for local, foreign and migrant investors
- Act as a real estate agent intermediating between sellers and buyers and negotiating in the best interest of investors
- Ensure full compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements, processes and procedures in the transfer and conveyance of property between sellers and buyers
- Market the properties and the company in multiple offline and online channels, and carry out promotions and advertisement campaigns to drive up sales
- Manage the property development projects ensuring completion within costs, quality and time controls
- Attend industry events to develop and maintain networking contacts and to keep up with industry trends
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the business ensuring implementation of board policies, and maintain effective communication with sellers, buyers, investors and staff.
Business Developer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce, Finance or relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business development is a must, preferably in a real estate and property management company
- Strong analytical skills, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Project and programme management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use Office software
A starting gross salary of Kes 40,000 per month, with commission earnings on net sales
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before 26th May, 2017. By applying for this position you have accepted to work at the location and start with the gross salary indicated.
NB: Prime homelands Investment Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.