Job Vacancy: Real Estate Business Development Analyst (Finance & Research Analyst)
Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies offering professional consultancy services in Project Finance & Capital Structuring, Project Management, Project Feasibility Studies & Market Research, Quantity Surveying, Physical Planning, Land Surveying, Environmental Management, Real Estate Investments, Property Valuation, and Property Management.
Buildafrique Finance & Management Limited, a subsidiary of the Group, wishes to recruit a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Real Estate Business Development Analyst (Finance & Research Analyst) on full time bases.
The position will provide Financial Investment Appraisal and Market Research expertise for proposed projects and real estate investments, which will entail market research & feasibility studies, and financial & investment appraisal analysis for real estate projects.
- Understanding the strategic goals of a specific project and developing financial strategies and objectives.
- Formulating market research objectives, information gap appraisal, and feasibility studies methodology for the proposed market research study.
- Conduction of Technical and Financial Feasibility studies of a proposed project to inform financial projections and project viability, through research and financial modelling.
- Preparation of Real Estate Projects Business Case and Capital structuring.
- Researching for information on providers of financial products.
- Contracting prospective project financiers and investors for investment teaser and presentations.
- Conducting Financial Investment appraisals for proposed projects, and analyzing investment options.
- Financial Management, including management of Client’s Financial Portfolio.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, and Valuers for information during investment appraisals.
- Assessment of short term or long term investment financial prospects for Clients to advise on investments options, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, financial forecasting, and evaluating risk tolerance.
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products, changes to legislation, fiscal policies, e.t.c, that may affect their investments.
- Updating job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products.
Qualifications and core competencies for the Job:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce (Finance Major) or Finance related degree.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate – Minimum, Level One (1).
- Proficiency in Market research, Feasibility studies, and Statistical Analysis.
- Interest in Real Estate or Real Estate Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] quoting the position title on the subject line by 30th September, 2015.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of current and expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted