Job Purpose: Our client is in the real estate sector and currently seeking to recruit an HR Manager who will be responsible for managing the human resources function of the organization.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Prepare, Examine and analyze HR & Operational records, HR statements and other HR reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids among others
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an Human Resource Manager
- Bachelor degree HR, Management is desirable
- IT Skills and presentation knowledge software are desirable
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Very Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting accounting
- Ability to maintain confidential information
How to Apply
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a day time phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Wednesday 18th September, 2015
Adept Systems Management Consultants P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.