Real Estate Projects & Agency Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 100 – 150K
Our client is a real estate developer and is also involved in property management. They seek to hire a projects & agency manager who will be in charge of sourcing for new property for management as well as oversee development projects.
Projects & Agency Manager Job Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare property development proposals and follow through implementation
- Liaise and negotiate with various property owners and developers
- Manage the property management services
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
Skills and Qualifications for Projects & Agency Manager Job
- A degree in Business / Real Estate Management or related field of study
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of the real estate industry
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Projects & Agency Manager) to [email protected] before Monday 15th August 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands