Real Estate Sales Executive Job in Kenya
Our client, a well-established Real Estate Company is looking for Real Estate Sales Executive. The successful candidate must have experience in selling high-end property. He/she must have the ability to grow sales and develop client’s relationship.
- Build and maintain clients through calls, presentations and designing of solutions including after sales service.
• Identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up and close the sales.
• Maintaining and ensuring quality relationships with clients.
• Identifying new campaign opportunities within the assigned segment.
• Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company properties.
• Following up on existing and new real estate market for new vacancy opportunities.
• Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting.
• Manage and resolve customer satisfaction.
• Research sales data and property for clients and identification of new buying trends.
• Maintain accurate data and required paperwork.
• Ensuring as much relevant information as practically possible is entered into the company’s CRM.
• Contribute towards refinement of sales processes, procedures and reporting where applicable.
• Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
• Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information.
• Ensure that customers receive excellent service and suppliers provide consistent service.
- Must have a Degree in a relevant field.
• Must have experience in selling high-end property
• Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop clients’ relationship.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Must have a pleasant personality, trustworthy and good negotiator.
• Strong organizational skills, with excellent details to date.