Real Estate Sales Representative
Salary: 25 -30K
A well established property development company dealing in both residential and commercial properties is seeking to hire a Site Sales Representative. The incumbent will be responsible handling existing and potential clients who visit the site, providing relevant information about the properties and transforming prospects into sales.
Sales Rep Job Key Responsibilities
- Be the focal point at the show houses and representation the company.
- Ensure routine administration and management of sales update of the database is done promptly
- Handling customer enquiries, concerns and complaints and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage all sales reports i.e. Weekly& Monthly sales report, booking statement, sales spreadsheet and income projection statement.
- Confirm all houses handovers have checklists, defect report form and the handover procedures are done.
- Receive and direct visitors to the show houses and provide them with relevant information.
- Ensure enough brochures, business cards, list of houses available are kept in the show house always.
- Plan marketing during Expo Events and participate in the same to create awareness about the company’s properties.
- Supervise any work done around show houses and ensure no damages are incurred.
- Inform the management of any issues or challenges that need to be addressed in time.
- Contribute ideas to improve the marketing and sales function.
Desired Skills and Qualifications for Sales Rep Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or in a relevant field
- At least 2 years sales experience in Real Estate Industry or other Service Industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Professional and highly self motivated
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Representative) to [email protected] before Monday 18th July 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.