To manage clients, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. Also to perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of the company.
Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone, directing & screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering the company offices and directing individuals to the correct destination.
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel’s whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and the staff.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and the public.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to the organization.
- Scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, maintaining appointment diary either electronically or manually.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mails and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repairs of office equipment.
Qualifications for the Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job
- Must have a degree in business related field
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Computer packages knowledge and reporting tools highly desired
- Must be organized, exude professionalism in all handling of business relations
- Pleasant character and maturity in presentation will be key to securing the position
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Ability to manage information of employees.
- Organizing, planning and customer service orientation
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
- Should be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Should be flexible and possess cultural awareness.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to apply at [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.