Position: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Administrator
Position Summary: The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant will attend to the day-to-day activities of a reception service in addition to providing general administration duties to ensure the smooth operation of the organization and present a professional image of HCC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Receives visitors and ensures respective staff is promptly advised of the arrival of the visitors.
- Ensure visitors are directed to the correct office.
- Receives telephone calls promptly, screens and forwards calls appropriately.
- Provide callers with directions to the premises.
- Record and promptly communicate messages to respective staff.
- Maintains the incoming and outgoing mail register for deliveries and postage by receiving and recording mail and ensuring incoming mail is distributed promptly and outgoing mail is dispatched promptly.
- Provides general administrative support to the Directors.
- Maintains staff movement diary and meetings room diaries.
- Maintain a clean and tidy Reception area.
- Coordinates replenishing of beverages and ensure beverages for meetings are organized and served promptly.
Education and Experience
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree preferably in Administration
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, persons with customer service experience in the service industry will have an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes: Clear neutral accent Excellent professional telephone skills Ability to typing at least 25 wpm Exceptional customer service skills Ability to maintain confidentiality of Company information Maintains a professional personal presentation in keeping with the professional image
NB: If you have what it takes to manage the above, please apply and send in your recent full length photo.
Only applications with a photo will be considered.
How to Apply
All applications to be sent through [email protected] clearly outlining the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 13th Aug 2015