Position: Receptionist / Graphic Designer
Job Ref.: CCM 249695
Industry: Printing (Large Format)
We are a Large Format Printing Company with a mission to provide exceptional service and to follow through on our promises, deliver individualized solutions to all our clients’ printing needs and add value to our clients’ businesses and endeavours to become recognized as the benchmark of outstanding service, not just in the printing industry but across all industries.
We pride ourselves on bringing results that count in everything that we set out to do and we are constantly striving for successful outcomes in all areas of our business.
- Receive, assist and/or direct visitors to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive and route telephone calls upon appropriate screening.
- Manage outgoing call requests.
- Receive and relay telephone messages as appropriate. Receive and date stamp general correspondence and relay as appropriate.
- Sort and distribute all assigned incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintain an accurate record of all dispatched mail.
- Assist the Administrative Asst. in the preparation for meetings and conference calls.
- Provide administrative support i.e. analysis, preparation of reports, typing documents as directed by the Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Reception Area in liaison with the Office Assistants.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Should be young and presentable Selling and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Should be well groomed and articulate
- Good teamwork skills
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design
- 2 years field experience from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity, please send your application letter including an up to date CV with 3 referees to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF) If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the requirements of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews