A law firm in Kerugoya Town seeks to hire a Receptionist Urgently.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidates must possess the following:
- A certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies Be of 30 years and above.
- Receptionist Skills: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Computer Literate, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Quick Learner experience in front office management an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates to email their CV ONLY to [email protected] not later than 31st May 2016.
- N/B if you don’t possess the required qualifications please don’t apply. Remuneration: Ksh. 10,000/=