Our client, an institution of technology seek to recruit a receptionist to join their dedicated team.
Job Description: Responsible for handling front office, reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in IT/Business related course
- 2 years’ experience (Good background on digital marketing)
- Good communication skills, Listening, Professionalism & Marketing Skills
- Fluent in English language
- Active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twoo)
- Good Computer skills
- Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
Please E Mail your CV and application letter to: [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Receptionist’ on the subject line by 20th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.