Job Overview: The main objective of this role is to attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
In addition Receptionist supplies information regarding the company to the general public, clients and customers.
Reporting to: This role reports to Administration Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Provide information to callers
- Take and relay messages
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- At least a Diploma in Business / Office Administration / Public Relations / Customer Service.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same role (Receptionist) or Customer Service
- Presentable, mature (preferably 22-26)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
- Team player
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Oriented
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Customer driven
How to Apply
- If you are the person we are looking for, please apply by emailing your CV (Affix a recent colored passport photo) with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees to [email protected] indicating the job title you are applying for as your email subject title.
- Closing date for applications is 12th October, 2016.