Our client is a provider of superior services in the cleaning, gardening and related services in the cleaning industry in the country.
Since their inception, they have managed to establish a foot print in the market and consequently boast of a fairly varied client base. They are customer oriented and their costs are fairly reasonable.
They are currently operating from Nairobi but plans are at advanced stage to expand their services beyond Nairobi.
Job Purpose / Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls to appropriate parties while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. Sign for all incoming packages; arrange pick up for out-going packages
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor access control, issue visitor badges)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Make all boardroom bookings when requested and ensure all suppliers e.g. water, tea are availed in the board room for meetings as and when required.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Any other duty assigned from time to time by the Managing Director
- At least a Diploma in Business / Office Administration / Public Relations / Customer Service.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same role (Receptionist) or Customer Service
- Presentable and mature lady
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills and Internet savvy
- Ability to manage a switchboard
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
NB We are an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disabilities especially female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Salary Budget: Negotiable
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 20th December 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.