Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive & schedule all visitors to the office, respond to their requirements and maintain a record.
- Maintain and operate efficient communication through a telephone switchboard and mobile connection.
- Keep a record of telephone usage and submit monthly report to the HR & Admin Officer
- Assist booking and prepare air tickets and other travel itinerary as per instructions from Supervisor.
- Coordinate reservations for the Board Room, catering for meetings and other internal meeting venues.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the photocopy machine by departments. ·
- Secure bookings of external meeting facilities as/and when required.
- Maintain cleanness of the office kitchenette and launch area at all times.
- Being responsible for the opening and locking up of the main office block after work hours. ·
- Maintain security by following the laid down procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Minimum K.C.S.E certificate and training in Front Office Management / Customer service.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional experience operating telephone switchboard
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent experience in use of office equipment ie. Photocopier, Scanner, Projector and digital cameras.
- At least 1 year experience working for INGOs.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications, MS Office packages etc.
- Current Certificate of good conduct/Police Clearance.
- Understanding and ability to cope with Child Protection Policies
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email [email protected] before 10th July 2016.