Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
Our client is a new hotel located in Athi River.
They seek to hire a receptionist who will be responsible for offering excellent customer service to guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Assist in bookings and reservations
- Operate the switchboard
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness at the front area
- Answer telephonic and in-person queries related to the hotel services and resolved any issues
- Process guests’ check ins and outs
- Prepare and complete room and restaurant bills
- Assist guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
- Liaise with other departments of hotel
- Handle payments through cash, cheques and credit cards
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A diploma in Business Management
- Previous Experience as a receptionist, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Receptionist) to [email protected] before Monday 11th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.