A law firm in Kerugoya Town seeks to hire a Receptionist Urgently.
Job Responsibilities: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidates must possess the following:
- A certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Be of 30 years and Above.
Receptionist Skills: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Computer Literate, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Quick Learner experience in front office management an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to email their CV ONLY to [email protected] not later than 29th February 2016.
N/B If you don’t possess the required qualifications please don’t apply.