Our client is the market leader in providing actuarial, employee benefits and retirement fund administration and consulting services in Kenya.
They seek to hire a High calibre Receptionist to provide administrative support across the organization in terms of handling the flow of people and ensuring that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner to promote organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Responsible for the general house-keeping of the reception area
- Ensuring the reception is covered at all times.
- Maintaining a daily list of all calls in the telephone register
- Responsible for sorting and distributing internal mail.
- Responsible for maintaining the telecommunication system by ensuring all switchboard lines are working efficiently.
- Meeting and directing clients as and when required
- Serving visitors / clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Responding, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Supporting the business principles and guests and any other visitors with transport booking
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all in-coming mail, stamping and placing in respective pigeon holes in the mail room
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Diploma in Business Management
- Required Experience 2 years experience in an administrative or operational role.
- Strong telephone Skills, Good Listening Skills and Interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills, Customer Focussed and Proactive
How to Apply
How to Apply for the receptionist job vacancy.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted