Receptionist – Full Time (Eldoret)
Our Client is in the Oil and Gas industry currently recruiting a Receptionist who is Fluent in Somali.
Job Summary / Objective: Responsible for providing front office, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that company’s services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the reception while ensuring the reception desk and reception area is tidy at all times while receiving and directing guests to the appropriate places,
- Operating the switch board, by clearly answering all calls and transferring the calls appropriately,
- Keeping a daily check on the mails that are sent to the office along with answering them,
- Mail management including receiving, recording and dispatching of all mail,
- To make all on the day meeting room bookings and manage meeting rooms without conflict,
- Undertaking filling, binding and copying of documents as instructed,
- Coordinating ground travel as instructed and within the company policy,
- Ensuring that the business premises are clean at all times,
- Performing clerical duties as and when instructed,
- To welcome guests quickly and courteously on arrival at the reception desk and to advise the hosts as soon as guests arrive,
- To assist in positing accounts to the ERP system,
- To report any faults relating to the reception area and meeting rooms,
- Provide administrative support when necessary as requested by management,
- To operate Reception Switchboard / Telephone in a professional manner, taking messages and dealing with all telephone queries as necessary,
- Take messages/bookings and pass on relevant information,
- To undertake any typing requested by management,
- Any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma in Business related field or Front office management or any other related field,
- 2 years working experience as a receptionist,
- Team player,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Languages: English, Swahili & Somali
NB: Must be fluent in Somali Language
Salary: 20,000 (Net)
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.