Receptionist( Nakuru) Jobs at Alternate Doors
Our Client is currently looking for a receptionist
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus,
- Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Requirements for the Receptionist Job
- A secretarial Course/Front Office or Customer Service
- Operate a PABX system
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]