Receptionist Job at Ijenga
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Welcoming and greeting guests at the reception and ushering them into the appropriate office or room to wait for further assistance.
- Answering, screening and forwarding of incoming telephone calls and making timely calls for the management and other members of staff.
- Keeping a proper log of all calls made by clients, individuals and third-parties on a daily basis and submitting them to the management.
- Ensuring that all faulty lines are reported immediately and conducting a follow up to ensure the lines are fixed.
- Managing the courier by signing for (receiving), sorting and delivering the mail & parcels to the correct member (s) of the organization.
- Handling booking sheets for the boardroom and training room with the assistance of the Human Resource Department.
- Overseeing the company transportation and coordinating company drivers and vehicles with assistance of the Human Resource Department.
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times.
- PA to the Directors. Maintains there schedule by maintaining calendars for Directors; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Paper and digital filing
- Monitoring of news sources and assisting with social media and company newsletter
- Serve refreshments (tea, coffee, water, snacks) in conference & meeting rooms to guests
- Supervise & guidance to the cleaning services. Ensure the office the office is clean, tidy and organized at all times
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; informing the necessary department/directors to place the orders, expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Degree or Diploma in office management or related field
- Ideally 3 years working experience in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working hours to be 8am to 6pm (5 days a week)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 23rd, June 2017 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees