Duma Works is recruiting a Receptionist. The hiring company is a reputable wellness center with the state of the art technology.
Receptionist Job Key Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls
- Make bookings
- Follow up with clinicians and clients
- Provide directions to locations
- Replying and drafting emails
- Follow up with suppliers
- Arranging necessary business travel
- Book keeping
- Record keeping
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Professionalism while dealing with colleagues and clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Friendly and pleasant attitude
- Aggressive and self driven
- Flexible hours / weekends
- Team player
- Microsoft office skills
- Customer service skills
- Marketing skills
- Social media management
- Exhibit excellent customer service attitude
- Communicate effectively
- Good self image
- Honesty, personal morals, high work ethics
- Relevant degree in business or a related field
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2909”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2909 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 14 July 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.