Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Station: FEED Office Dagoretti-Nairobi
Reporting to: HR/Admin Office
Receptionist Job Major responsibilities
- Receive & schedule all visitors to the office, respond to their requirements and maintain a record. ·
- Maintain and operate efficient communication through a telephone switchboard and mobile connection.
- Keep a record of telephone usage and submit monthly report to the HR & Admin Officer
- Assist booking and prepare air tickets and other travel itinerary as per instructions from Supervisor. ·
- Coordinate reservations for the Board Room, catering for meetings and other internal meeting venues. ·
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the photocopy machine by departments. ·
- Secure bookings of external meeting facilities as/and when required. ·
- Maintain cleanness of the office kitchenette and launch area at all times. ·
- Being responsible for the opening and locking up of the main office block after work hours. ·
- Maintain security by following the laid down procedures. ·
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Minimum Qualifications for Receptionist Job
- Minimum K.C.S.E certificate Grade C Training in Front Office Management / Customer service.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional experience operating telephone switchboard
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent experience in use of office equipment ie. Photocopier, Scanner, Projector and digital cameras.
- At least 1 year experience working for INGOs.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications, MS Office packages etc.
- Current Certificate of good conduct/Police Clearance.
- Understanding and ability to cope with Child Protection Policies “
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements mentioned above please send your application and detailed CV to [email protected] or to the HR office by 6th July 2016. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.