The Club boasts a modern, recently refurbished, club house, a lounge for conferences, meetings and private functions, a board room, swimming pool, as well as ample parking. Our catering facilities are of very high standards.
The golf course has been to championship standards. Sigona’s eighteen-hole, country-style golf course has some of the most beautiful fairways in Kenya and also prides itself on diverse flora and fauna. The envy of many golfers in Kenya, Sigona offers a challenging but rewarding golfing experience second to none in Kenya today.
Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist role will be to welcome guests to the hotel, making reservations for them and attending to their other needs that are instrumental to their comfort during their stay at the hotel.He/ She will ensure that guests experience maximum comfort and satisfaction at the hotel without any hitches in order to present a good image of the hotel and leave lasting impressions in the minds of visitors
Receptionist Jobs Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Holder of a Diploma/Certificate in Front Office Operations or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in front office in a 4-5 star hotel rating.
- Well conversant with hotel operating systems (opera, micros, or any related software)
- Organized and detail minded. Work well under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent Customer service
- Ethical Conduct
- Flexible & Innovative
- Good posture and personal presentation.
- Analytical and able to handle difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation.
- Well groomed and professional.
- Computer literate,
- Confident, interacts well with guests
- Any additional language is an advantag
How to Apply
If you are the person we are looking for, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to: General Manager, Sigona Golf Club, P.O.Box 10- 00902 Kikuyu. E-mail address: [email protected] Closing date for applications is 20th December 2016 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted