Receptionist Jobs at Royal Diamonds Properties Ltd
Duties for the Receptionist Job
- Answers telephone and greet visitors giving general information in response to inquiries; delivers oral and written messages to unit members.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Files correspondence, memoranda, reports and other materials alphabetically, numerically or by other prescribed method.
- Maintains routine clerical records, logs and data and compiles routine reports.
- Operates office equipment such as copiers, calculators, word processors, typewriters, data terminals, microfilm
- equipment or other equipment found in work unit.
- Word processes/types routine letters, labels, reports and similar items from rough draft or clear copy.
- Completes or enters data to departmental forms, making routine calculations and checking information for accuracy.
- Processes documents or forms according to instructions
- Delivers items to other offices or locations.
- Ensuring cleanliness in the office
- Organizing of events
- Any other official duty assigned by the immediate surpevisor
Receptionist Job Qualifications
- A secretarial course
- Ability to multitask
- Efficiency in computer applications
- Ability to handle visitors with care
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Efficient customer service
- Fast learner
- Team worker
- Ability to work under no supervision
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualification forward your c.v to [email protected] or drop it in our office at information House 5th Floor.