Job Title: Receptionist
Organisation: TWED Property Development Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TWED Group was incorporated in 2005 as an indigenous group of companies that is offering a wide range of and high quality real estate solutions and services. Initially offering quality office space, TWED is now diversifying in other areas like hospitality, warehousing and logistics, transport, PPPs, commercial and retail. TWED Property Development Limited is fast growing Property Development Company, offering a wide range of high quality real estate solutions and services and has proven to be a unique market player leading in the property development and management sector guided by its mission, “to develop and provide real estate solutions and facilities that will enhance customer productivity and wellness.” TWED’s prestigious buildings which include TWED Towers and TWED Plaza, in CBD of Kampala, provide offices for blue chip corporations, international organizations, national corporations, para-statals, non-governmental and public institutions in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Receptionist will provide customer service, secretarial, clerical and administrative support with the purpose of ensuring that company’s front office is functioning in effective and efficient manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Receptionist should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in related fields
- At least five years working experience in a very busy environment
- Secretarial and office practice in a very busy environment is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good prioritizing and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High personal initiative and problem solving abilities
- High degree of dependability and related technical skill
How to Apply:
Deadline: 17th June, 2016 by 5:00 PM