Windsor Distributors a leading Distribution company based in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.Windsor distributors seeks to recruit enthusiastic and results oriented individuals. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Receptionist Job Qualifications
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Have a two year Diploma from a recognized institution with a 2 year experience as a receptionist.
- Preference to experience within the service industry. Material and Equipment Used:
- Office equipment: copier, computer/keyboard, telephone, and fax.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]. Include an updated curriculum vitae, relevant Professional and Academic Certificates and one page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position. To be received by Tuesday November 8, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted