Our client is an international leading provider of financial and risk services. They are looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Nairobi.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general housekeeping of the reception area
- Ensuring the reception is covered at all times.
- Maintaining a daily list of all calls in the telephone register
- Responsible for sorting and distributing internal mail.
- Responsible for maintaining the telecommunication system by ensuring all
- Switchboard lines are working efficiently.
- Meeting and directing clients as and when required
- Serving visitors / clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them
- Responding, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing
basic information when needed
- Supporting the business principles and guests and any other visitors with transport booking
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all in-coming mail, stamping and placing in respective pigeon holes in the mail room
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- 2-3yrs experience as a Receptionist is a must
- Diploma in Business Management
- Strong telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good Listening skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 20th Feb 2017.
Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Email: [email protected]