Receptionist Employment At Casuals Den Services In Kenya
Job Title: Receptionist – Logistics
Industry: Transport/ Logistics
Salary: Kshs. 15k – 20k
Our client is one of the leading transports/ Logistics Company based in Nairobi. They are looking for a receptionist.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors to their destinations.
- Receiving phone calls, determining the nature of the calls and directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Arranging appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keeping and performing a variety of other office tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the reception area
- Performing other relevant duties such as assisting the fleet officer organizing for transport in Nairobi.
- Performing any other activities that should be requested to you from the Finance department
Qualifications For Receptionist Jobs In Kenya
- A diploma/certificate in secretarial, front office operations, Business management or any relevant field is desirable;
- Experience/knowledge in receptionist &customer service;
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods;
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality;
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Logistics) to [email protected] before Wednesday 20th April, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.