One of our clients, an Insurance Brokers Company based in Nakuru wants to fill the below position.
Receptionist / Personal Assistant
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- schedule appointments
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- tidy and maintain the reception area
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer literate knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- organizing, planning and attention to detail
- reliability, initiative and stress tolerance
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- of your comprehensive CV’s to [email protected]
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to [email protected]
Closing date for all applications 9th September 2016.