We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position.
Position Summary: Responsible for providing secretarial and clerical services in support of the general administrative function.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, assist and/or direct visitors to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive and route telephone calls upon appropriate screening.
- Manage outgoing call requests.
- Receive and relay telephone messages as appropriate.
- Receive and date stamp general correspondence and relay as appropriate.
- Sort and distribute all assigned incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintain an accurate record of all dispatched mail.
- Assist the Administrative Asst. in the preparation for meetings and conference calls.
- Provide administrative support i.e. analysis, preparation of reports, typing documents as directed by the Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the Reception Area in liaison with the Office Assistants.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required.
- Any Degree certification
- Relevant Office Administration Certification (Diploma Level)
- Minimum of a C+ overall grade at KCSE with a similar grade in Maths and English.
- About 2 years in a similar position in a busy, professional environment.
- Effective communication skills (verbal & listening)
- Good Time Management and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multitask.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to constantly maintain a pleasant, courteous and welcoming demeanor at all times.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â