Title: Receptionist/ Front Office Manager/ Secretary-Tigoni
Location: Tigoni, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer the phone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide accurate information to callers
- Meet and greet persons entering organization and direct the accordingly
- Deal authoritatively with queries from the public and customers
- Record staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and office documents
- Receive and sort out mail and deliveries
- Maintain appointment diary manually and electronically
- Organize meeting rooms and catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- File, tidy up and maintain high standards of cleanliness and orderliness
Skills/Qualifications: Over 1 year experience, Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply and inventory Management
Salary and allowances: Negotiable and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Deadline: Interested candidates should apply to: The HR officer, CCL Training at firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing updated curriculum vitae, testimonials and scans of academic certificates to CCL by Wed 18th Jan, 2017.
To start work on: Wednesday 1st Feb, 2017. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.