Receptionists Job at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
Salary: Kshs.50-60,000 Gross
Our client is a leading real estate development partner offering solutions that range from project management to co-development and property trading in the Kenyan real estate sector. They have a wide portfolio of blue chip clientele and partners having achieved unmatched recognition in the industry and effectively built its brand as a reliable delivery partner. They have has responded to the socio-economic needs of the growing population through the development of innovative developments that positively transform neighbourhoods and communities throughout the region. Are you a young seasoned administrator who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself? Do you have passion for organizing and coordinating multiple functions? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming the real estate market in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of a Receptionist who will be reporting to the HR & Administration Manager.
The primary responsibility of this position is to man the front office and provide clerical and administrative support to the management.
Receptionists Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to staff and business centre client
- Ensure meetings booked by staff and clients are promptly entered into the scheduler to avoid double bookings.
- Identify occurring deficiencies, maintenance issues and needs for repairs and arrange for their rectifications.
- Assist with supervision of cleaning and catering services to ensure they take place as per the standards and on time.
- Manning the Reception Desk with a high degree of poise and professionalism
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receive and direct phone calls and enquires as appropriate to staff and clients
- Respond to general enquires with accurate information.
- Record, sort and date stamp incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Coordinate courier services to ensure deliveries are made on the same day and delivery notes are received and filed.
- Maintain stationery inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipated needed supplies and expediting orders.
- Receive, confirm and store office stationery.
- Raise LPOs for all procurement of goods and services upon receipt of approved quote/proforma invoice.
- In liaison with the PM-Administrative Assistant, list files and documents scheduled for archiving as stipulated and arrange for their collection or delivery to the archives.
- Make retrieval requests following the right procedures and ensure the same are delivered within timelines and returned to the archives after use.
Qualifications for Receptionists Job
- Degree in Business Management from a recognized University.
- A diploma in Front Office Operations will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge on reporting and tracking systems for project planning and execution.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in front office reception support services in a busy organization.
- Proficiency in Ms Office.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines. Strong organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and ability to keep confidentiality
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke vacancy page before close of business 7th October 2016.a
Only successful candidates will be contacted.