Reconciliation Clerk Jobs at New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala.
Reconciliation Clerk Job Purpose in Kenya
- The Reconciliation Clerk will be Reporting to the Depot Accountant. He/ She will ensure timely account reconciliations and posting of transactions.
- Daily invoicing of customers
- Transfer of stocks to route stores on a daily basis
- Daily sales & stock reconciliations
- Verification of acknowledged customer invoices and LPOs
- Initiate the return memo for all stock returns
- Assisting in resolving unpaid customer invoices
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
The Candidate Specifications for Reconciliation Clerk Jobs in Kenya
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- CPA PART 1 or Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience post qualification
- Must be proficient with SAP and Accounting packages
- Attention to detail
- Financial literacy
- Good organization and communication skills
How to Apply
- If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned no later than 5.00 pm, Saturday, 30th April 2016.
- Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration New Kenya Co-operative Creameries P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO NAIROBI
- [email protected]