One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Recruitment Intern to be based in Karen. The successful candidate must be a fresh graduate who is solution oriented, social media savvy, articulate, fast learner and very hands on.
- Partner with clients to provide strategic HR solutions with tactical action plans locally and overseas.
• Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
• Advice clients on prevailing HR policies and practices.
• Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefit programs in Kenya and overseas.
• Support change initiatives locally and overseas and be available to travel for meetings as and when necessary by the client.
• Maintain and nurture the client and candidate database for the local and overseas market.
- Must be a fresh degree graduate.
• Must love technology.
• Excellent written and spoken English is a prerequisite for the role.
• Must be a fast learner who is naturally go-getter.
• Must be willing to commute to Karen.
• Must be social media savvy.
• Must have the ability to enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds and ages.
• Must have previous internship experience (3 months) in a dynamic environment.